Anandi Sheth, MD, MSc, on HIV Prevention in Women
In this podcast, Anandi Sheth, MD, discusses her session at IDWeek 2019, which focused on HIV prevention for women, specifically cisgender women and other underrepresented women.
- Sheth AN, Rolle CP, Gandhi M. HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis for women. J Virus Erad. 2016;2(3):149-155. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4967966/.
- Patel AS, Goparaju L, Sales JM, et al. Brief peport: PrEP eligibility among at-risk women in the southern United States: associated factors, awareness, and acceptability. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2019;80(5):527-532. https://doi.org/10.1097/QAI.0000000000001950.
- Sales JM, Cwiak C, Haddad LB, et al. Brief report: Impact of PrEP training for family planning providers on HIV prevention counseling and patient interest in PrEP in Atlanta, Georgia. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2019;81(4):414-418. https://doi.org/10.1097/QAI.0000000000002057.
- Sales JM, Escoffery C, Hussen SA, et al. Integrating PrEP into family planning services at title X clinics in the southeastern US – phase 1 (ATN 155). JMIR Res Protoc. 2019;8(6):e12774. https://doi.org/10.2196/12774.
- Sheth AN. Prevention in women. Talk presented at: IDWeek 2019; October 2-6, 2019; Washington, DC. https://www.eventscribe.com/2019/IDWeek/fsPopup.asp?Mode=presInfo&PresentationID=551809.
Anandi N. Sheth, MD, MSc, is an associate professor in the Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, at Emory University School of Medicine and an HIV physician at the Grady Infectious Diseases Program in Atlanta, Georgia.