Consultant360 is a direct-to-practitioner multidisciplinary medical information network designed to provide timely and relevant clinical information to improve patient care. The mission of the Consultant360 is to provide practical, succinct educational and informational articles about key topics that primary care providers, specialists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners encounter in clinical practice.
Consultant360 is your go-to digital resource for:
- Concise and accurate news briefs covering the medical field—including breaking news, drug approvals, industry updates, conference coverage, and summaries of the latest research
- Resource centers organized by therapeutic area, featuring the latest news, peer-reviewed articles, interactive content, videos, and podcasts
- Commentary and tips from industry-leading experts
- Practical, clinical takeaway lessons from everyday patient scenarios delivered in weekly pearls
- Gateway portal to continuing medical education credits and educational symposia
- Home to current and archived issues of the venerable, peer-reviewed journal, Consultant
Interested in contributing? Send us an email at editor@Consultant360.com.
Since April 1961, Consultant has pulled together practical clinical advice from top experts in more than 25 specialties in a convenient source for primary care practitioners, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
The digital and print publication provides peer-reviewed articles about key topics encountered in clinical practice, as well as short, quick-reading features that emphasize diagnostic quizzes and color photography. Among the most popular features are “Diabetes Q&A,” “What’s Your Diagnosis?” “Photoclinic,” “What’s the ‘Take Home’?” and “Photo Quiz.”
Content is available online as open access and PDFs of issue articles can be accessed with site registration.
By focusing on the “how-to” of diagnosing and treating common medical conditions, Consultant has become the number 1 independent clinical journal among office-based primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners, according to syndicated research studies.
Consultant and Consultant360 are the property of HMP Global, a leader in multimedia health care communications. HMP Global, LLC was founded in 1985 and has offices in Malvern, PA; East Windsor, NJ; Alpharetta, GA; and Leipzig, Germany. HMP Global is one of 2 operating divisions of HMP Holdings. The other is NACCME, LLC (North American Center for Continuing Medical Education).