Consultant360 was named an Honorable Mention in the “Digital Excellence” category of the 2018 Folio: Digital Awards.
Consultant360 is a direct-to-practitioner messaging platform designed to provide timely and relevant clinical information to improve patient care.
Key features of Consultant360 include:
- Concise and accurate news briefs covering the medical field—including breaking news, drug approvals, industry updates, conference coverage, and summaries of the latest research
- Specialty resource centers, organized by therapeutic area, featuring the latest news, review articles, patient education tools and resources, videos, and podcasts
- Commentary and advice from leading experts
- Practical, clinical takeaway lessons from everyday patient scenarios delivered in weekly pearls
- Daily medical trivia
- A comprehensive, searchable database featuring 10,000 clinical images that serve as valuable delineative teaching tools
- An interactive forum where a community of peers routinely share insights and opinions about today’s trending topics
- Gateway portal to continuing medical education credits and in-person educational symposia
- Home to current and archived issues of the venerable, peer-reviewed primary care journal, Consultant
Since April 1961, Consultant has pulled together practical clinical advice from top experts in many specialties in a convenient source for primary care practitioners.
The now-digital publication provides peer-reviewed articles about key topics encountered in clinical practice, as well as short, quick-reading features that emphasize diagnostic quizzes and color photography. Among the most popular features are “Dermclinic,” “What’s Your Diagnosis?” “Photoclinic,” “What’s the ‘Take Home’?” and “Photo Quiz.”
By focusing on the “how-to” of diagnosing and treating common medical problems, Consultant has become the number 1 independent clinical journal among office-based primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners, according to syndicated research studies.
Consultant and Consultant360 are the property of HMP Global, a leader in multimedia health care communications. HMP Global, LLC was founded in 1985 and has offices in Malvern, PA, and East Windsor, NJ. HMP Global is one of two operating divisions of HMP Holdings. The other is NACCME, LLC (North American Center for Continuing Medical Education).
Consultant360 was named the winner of the 2017 Folio: Eddie Digital Award for best B-to-B – Website – Healthcare / Medical / Nursing [Eddies Digital]
Consultant360 was named as a finalist in the Best Healthcare Professional Media Brand category for the 2017 MM&M Awards.